How To Increase The Accuracy
of Your Polygraph Examination
1. Have a full night of sleep the night before.
2. Have no alcohol or unneeded drugs in your system.
3. Do not arrive late or rushed for your exam.
4. No gum-chewing.
5. Answer Yes or No with your mouth only
(do not nod or move your head when answering)
6. Remain still during the entire examination;
no moving of hands, feet, neck,
or anything other than your mouth.
7. Answer no questions louder than the others.
Call (818) 883-6969
or e-mail to
for prompt assistance!